These two lighthouses are located at the Est entry of the port named "punta de Sa Creu". The construction of the original lighthouse on the left was abandoned in 1925, its localisation being dangerously to close to the sea during storms.
- David Passerat de La Chapelle
- Image Size
- 3500x2258 / 1.9MB
- Contained in galleries
- Artist's choice, Landscapes